Sunday, May 08, 2005

Ooh la la. It's been a busy weekend. I am already hugely behind on my work [as in tutorials and such] and now I am even more behind, if that's actually possible. Dear me.

Anyway, the Chinese Soc performance is now over. It was rather a decent performance, or at least, so says my friends who came and watched. But, as one of my friends said, the plots felt like serial drama plots, and there wasn't much sense of well, a stage performance. The stage element sort of wasn't fully utilised. And personally I didn't manage to feel the yanchu feeling, or whatever the combination of feelings of first nervousness, then excitement and finally that of relief and achievement is called. At the end of the performance, everyone just left, as soon as they possibly could. And no one seemed to feel any desire to linger around, or to go somewhere together to talk about it and try to get over the slightly empty feeling you always have when something you've worked so hard for is finally over. In RG we would have trooped off to BK at Orchard. I never went, and am sort of regretting it now. Oh well.

Basically, the whole bondingness of the experience was slightly lost. I don't know it's me shutting myself off from the bondingness or the fact that the experience simply wasn't very bonding at all. Oh well. But the performance and the audience's respond was decent, as I've said already, and I guess I should be content with that.

And now, I must go and catch up on the work I've neglected by staying back in school till 11pm yesterday and the day before. Gaah. >_<

2 Comments:

Blogger jan said...

i suppose bondingness gets harder in jc? :\

good luck with tutorials, too. never thought i'd see the day gao yuan got left behind on homework. :o

5/08/2005 10:32 PM  
Blogger aeriality said...

i started lagging since long ago. my huge stack of undone other-schs-prelim papers is evidence for that. heh. but now i'm lagging as never before. which is bad. eep.

5/08/2005 10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home