Monday, May 23, 2005

Hello. And so the long weekend has come and gone. And I am still, yes, still left with my pw journal, my math tutorials, bio tutorial. Everything I was left with on Friday.

Yes. I have squandered my weekend. I don't know where it went. It got lost.

I guess part of it went to CO concert [which was good! ^__^], and Pasir Ris park, and piano lesson [>_<, not because I don't like piano, but becuse I always go there feeling awful because I'm going to let my teacher down again], and baoguan.

But other than that I did nothing constructive at all, besides my GP essay, which is in its last 200 or so words and close to completion now. Whee. But I sincerely doubt the quality. Alas. I feel quite bad about it, but I couldn't have done much about it. So.

Watched A Beautiful Mind for the second time yesterday. It's a very nice movie, with good performance from the actors and a very intriguing plot. Erm, I was planning to do my GP essay last night actually. *twiddles thumbs*

*sighs* Perhaps it's my busy schedule last week, coupled with the end-of-the-term lethargy, when I just want everything to end the sooner the better so that we can hurry and have our nice holiday. In which I would be able to rest and get recharged and prepare for the next term.

But before that this term lingers on, and I just get more and more tired with each coming day and lose my concentration on things gradually, eventually just giving up and letting everything go, losing my motivation and ceasing to work hard. Argh.

And now, it's time to finish up the last 200 or so words, of course.

Ganbatte everyone! It's the last week before the term ends! Try to think about the holidays, and be happy! ^__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home