Hello. I posted on Friday the 13th ^__^, but my post got gobbled up by blogger. Oh well. I don't really want to retype it, but I shall summarise the events of the past week, like dear Zhaojing often does.
This week was generally decent, and a lot of things seem to be going back on track. For instance, I have gone for German after missing 2 or 3 consecutive lessons. I'm also beginning to finish up tutorials, which is a very good thing, considering my behindness. On Tuesday we had the 2.4 km run, in which I improved by 5 seconds from last year. Heh. 5 seconds only, but it was an A, so it's alright. Then we had the 5 items on Friday... I deproved in Sit and Reach and IPull. I think in the case of IPull I simply wasn't motivated enough. I just did enough to just get a B and then dropped, without even struggling to get an A. And after it all my arms didn't even ache, like they normally do. I must struggle more next year and strive to get an A, rather than be so de2 guo4 qie3 guo4. ^^;; As for sit and reach, it's always been one of my weakest item, since I'm about as bendable as a thick wooden stick. Am therefore resigned to my fate.
On another note, during Chem practical-turned-tutorial on Friday I was very tired, and feeling quite incapable of thinking due to the warmth of the chem lab. So while various intellectually advanced people discussed chem, I sat, stared at my tutorial, and found out how your head feels when it aches. In vain I tried to apply my brain to the discussion. What is the use of having a brain [as in having the organ] but not being able to do anything useful with it? Just like my useless hands that cannot play the piano... might as well cut them off... okay, actually I am just not very intelligent, that's all. Might as well come to terms with that. At the rate I'm going, I am going to do disastrously for my Common Tests. Argh. I feel so stupid and so inadequate sometimes, being surrounded by smart and hardworking people. I just feel like escaping somewhere and pretending that all this isn't happening... gah.
Can't wait for the June hols. It would be so nice to have a little break and get down to proper studying. ^^

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home