Monday, April 25, 2005

I realised recently that one feature of JC life is that it flies past beyond the speed of light, and you [only if you have no time-management skills and are scatter-brained and lazy like me, I guess] spend most of your time chasing after it, trying in vain to catch up. Yet you never really succeed, and hardly a day passes without you feeling worried and perplexed by one thing or another, and at the same time, feeling quite powerless and incapable of doing anything to help it.

And so it's almost May. I feel like I've wasted almost one-half of my JC life. Squandered it rushing from place to place, and slacking hopelessly in between. I keep feeling like I'm too slow and stupid to survive. *sighs*

As for now, I just wish I could hibernate beginning from now and wake up only on Saturday, by which everything would be over. *sighs* >_<

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm barely keeping up with my tutorials, either. am just trying to stay awake in lectures now..
good luck for SYF..
-Jan C

4/26/2005 7:28 PM  
Blogger jan said...

we arts people have a lot less work, but i sympathise with the why-isn't-it-the-weekend yet thing. :\

4/26/2005 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home