Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I need to stop feeling so half hearted about things, and begin to sort out my priorities -- what exactly do I want to do with my limited time and energy? Sometimes I feel really tired and like I'm trying to spread myself too thin over things... like I'm not even coping well with school work, why in the world am I running around spending hours on other stuff? I should really be stopping all these extra things and getting back to my neglected school work. And then I would think, oh no, if I miss all these "opportunities", so-called, I won't ever get them again, so I must grab them fast!! But then which opportunities are more important than the rest? The answer should be "those in which I am more interested". And then again, which are these then? See, I don't even know myself. *gah* *angsty confused gaoyuan strikes again* Heh.

1 Comments:

Blogger misschong said...

hey. =) update your blog.

have you sorted your priorities out yet? go for what you want k? dun wait till last minute. and be happy (:

4/15/2005 10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home