Haha I seem to have a talent for doing horribly for interviews. I'm too rambly, not sufficiently serious, and have a tendency to blank out and panic in a most unbecoming way. ^^;; Hopefully I'm able to improve that in JC. Actually the interview today was strange, but not all that terrible... as in the questions. What was really terrible was my response. I was seriously, seriously rambling, which is bad. Oh well, heh.
Randomness: Yay I think I'm a very lucky person... yes. I've had more good luck than I deserve... for everything that I've taken up. And therefore I have to bear full responsibility for my unaccomplishedness. *sighs*
But despite the interview today was rather a happy day. I hope the happiness lasts...heh, because in JC I never seem to be happy for very long, without feeling suddenly confused, stressed or empty.
To Ket: I miss 4/11 too! ^__^ And all our homebound journeys... talking, laughing and singing songs! Perhaps we should try to go home together someday, when I do not happen to end at 7pm. ^^;;
To the other nice person who commented: Thank you! ^__^ *smiles* Yeah, sometimes I think too much about others' response to my actions. I should just be happy and be myself. *nods*

1 Comments:
there's nvr such thing as enough good luck! be glad you've got it! im sure your interviews will be fine
Post a Comment
<< Home