Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Eep. I'm so tired, that I almost fell asleep playing the piano. Heh. Today was a rather tiring day, due to the Harmoc practise that lasted till 8pm.

Hm. I realised today that I am really, dreadfully behind on tutorials. These include chemistry, physics and math. The only thing I'm not behind in is Bio, ironically, thanks to my tutor who is constantly pushing me along. I realised that I cannot have nice teachers because I will immediately begin to fall behind on tutorials. I resolve to finish chemical bonding and most of AP/GP tonight!

Like Ket says in her blog, lectures and everything are picking up pace. And if I don't begin to hurry I will soon be left behind. It's time to concentrate on things, work hard at things I want, and at the same time, stay happy, enjoy the process. I need to stop fretting about my problems, and instead, begin getting down to solve them.

To everyone else: Good luck with School! Keep smiling! ^__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home