Friday, March 11, 2005

Term 1 officially ends today. It was again a sort of a restless day, rather slack too. Had a very funny GP lesson where we presented our groupwork, in which each group [made up of either girls or guys] were supposed to describe our "ideal partners". Many amusing points raised, and as Mr Ali puts it, we have "made discoveries about our classmates". ^^;; Hehe.

Well, it's been a busy, busy term. I need a break, lots of sleep, and to work hard so that my ignorance of certain parts of the school topics won't spill over into next term and bother me later on. I need also to prioritise, like many of my friends have advised. I need to find out what exactly is it that I want, and is important to me, so that I can concentrate my limited energy on those, and not spread myself too thin over everything. So... hopefully I get my rest during the holidays, and start next term fresh and energised and awake! ^^

Happy holidays everyone! Enjoy your well-deserved break!*smiles*

1 Comments:

Blogger misschong said...

happy holidays! don't get too stressed over your activities k? =)

3/13/2005 6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home