Saturday, March 26, 2005

Hey! I just realised that I've been sounding very depressed/tired/lost since February. Hehe my last entirely happy entry was probably like, during lunar New Year. How pathetic. ^^;; I shall contrive to sound happier... by being happier perhaps...?

O2 was okayish, rather boring in a way, but that is possibly simply because I didn't feel very enthusiastic about it. [nor did anyone else in particular, I guess] The poor people who organised O2 must have been rather sad, after all their efforts. Oh well. It just seemed a little odd to play games that are supposed to bond the OG together when we know each other pretty well already. But then of course, there are the 2nd-intake people, who need to be bonded with the rest of the group. *sighs* But really, how bonded can you get with everyone in two short days?

Haha, so in the end I didn't manage to utilise this so-called extended holiday that well. Hehe. Alas. I guess two months of holiday would still be insufficient for me -- me who is just so talented at squandering my time in miraculous ways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home