Hey... I haven't posted for a while. Have been rather busy. Hm. Don't really know what to talk about. Shall talk about my class... been inspired by Ket who has been mentioning her class in every recent post. Hehe ^^;;
My class is nice. The people are friendly and fun, and there is a good mix of people from different schools. It's not overly enthusiastic, nor is it very dead... somewhere in the middle, which I like. ^__^ I'm not totally comfortable and at ease around my class yet. Yet. But that's just me, taking rather long to warm up to people as usual. Once I really get to know everyone I'd have many friends and be a happy person.
I am really really hoping very hard that I do not get kicked out of RJ. I don't want to leave my OG and my class and I don't want to have to rebuild everything again... the friendship, the school work, the cca schedules. Everyone tells me I'm just worrying needlessly and it's only an extremely remote and improbable possibility... but it's still rather worrying, when I come to think of it. Hope it'd be alright. *crosses fingers* I want my class and OG to stay together in RJ.
A little bit of randomness: I just realised recently, that all those things I've always considered my "dreams" -- university, ambitions, love -- all the "when I grow up I will do this-and-that" things are on the brink of realisation or non-realisation. They aren't just dreams anymore, but a sort of... of... reality.
What is to be very soon anyway.
I'm going to be 17 this year. *sighs*

2 Comments:
ah. i hope my class doesn't "disintegrate" too. we're becoming old. and one day we'll wake up and realise we're 80 and start to wonder how we spent the last 80 years. argh. =( time flies. really. i guess we just oughta treasure every moment as it passes. that means not worrying anymore until the results day itself. =) k?
update!!! why are you taking soooo long! i wanna know what's happening in your life! update! =)
Post a Comment
<< Home