Whenever I do quizfarm quizzes, my results have problems displaying. They generally have tags broken and whatnot. I wonder why. Ahem.
Anyway, school and CCAs are troublesome things. With German and piano lessons tagging along... I am drowning like Ludwig II. Heh. Not a very illuminating simile for people who do not take German/do not know much about history. Basically, Ludwig II drowned. [That was a bit obvious. Sorry.]
I went for the Chinese Society CLDS audition on Thursday. I didn't really want to actually, but was encourage by a senior who was also there. The script involved much quarrelling and my character was especially longwinded when she quarreled, which is sort of troublesome and difficult. Oh well, I do not really think I would get in, it was more like, just for fun. ^^;;
I should be working on my tutorials. Eek. Oh well. Shall be off now.

4 Comments:
why you have so many tutorials? i can't figure out what the bio tutorial is all about so i dunno how to do.
and i didn't know who ludwig II was and that he drowned. haha. =\was he a composer or a king or what?
anyway, what cca did you join in the end?
For someone who cannot act (me) I think it is quite hard to act like a quarrelsome person. But I am sure you played your role very passionately, so not to worry I'm sure you'll get in and get to star in a leading role!
[And yes what tutorials do you have? I have been doing little of importance all weekend. Oops. ><]
--zj
Oh hehe, I have my Bio one... where I have to do the essay questions behind. I need to do my Physics Assignment, and Math Assignment [which is quite short and easy] and read through the English poem thing which is taking me ages coz of my lack of knowledge of current affairs, coupled with my lousy vocabulary. Then I need to finish my German stuff. Oh well, I have been slacking the weekend off lah. That's probably why I have quite a bit to do. ^^;;
English poem? What english poem *paniks*? Anyway, i agree with zj, i'm sure you gave an impassioned performance and am looking forward to supporting you come april/may. Are you going for drama feste? Wagner wrote most of Parsifal in Italy. (irrelevant comment)Have a nice weekend! (this reminds me of flag day when we were supposed to say have a nice day to everyone.. then decided have a nice weekend would be a variation to break from the monotony)
- rupert
Post a Comment
<< Home