Hm, I don't really know what to say about the tsunami and all that. Will probably be repeating other people's sentiments anyway, since all that can be said has already been said. Just hope the people who survived the disaster will receive all necessary aid soon, and everything will get better from now on. Also hoping that the new year will bring blessings to everyone in the world, or at least, not bring new problems or disasters.
Have read a friend's blog entry about orientation. Am feeling pretty much the same way about it... excited, but rather nervous as well. I mean, it's going to be fun, of course, but orientations have a certain tendency to involve mud, ketchup, flour and things that I'd rather keep away from my clothes, thank you very much. Heh. Okay, I know I'm being rather un-sporting here, since all these things are supposed to add to the fun. But oh well, it's supposed to be the games that are fun and bonding, not the ketchup/mud, right? Well, shall just hope that the orientation won't be too embarrassing. Hope I'll have a great time and meet lots of nice people and make many friends. And that I won't frighten too many people away or offend too many people, since I am not all that nice a person, and tend to teeter between two extremes, either constantly spouting silly nonsense in a futile attempt to entertain/amuse people, or being overly frightened of people and then being too quiet and shy. Well, being a nice and happy person shall be one of my New Year's resolution.
And of course, to everyone reading this, Happy New Year! Hope it will be a good year for all~ ^__^

1 Comments:
hey, in response to your comment on my blog, I doubt there'll be ppl i know. although charmaine and jean are in the same group according to shermin, which is UNFAIR. but afterall, the purpose of the orientation is to break up the cosy lil' circles. soo... I guess I'll survive.
no mud no ketchup PLEASE!!! I realised ketchup has a "ket" in front of it. how disgusting. I dun like ketchup nor mar"ket"ing.
Have a great new year too!
Post a Comment
<< Home