I envy everyone who has a dream/an ambition and is pursuing it faithfully right now.
Because I don't have an ambition. I don't seem to have a real passion for anything, and there is no particular area in which my talents lie. All my life I have just been waiting-and-seeing, and striving to do well in whatever I am required to do. I have no plans, I can't make decisions. I'm short-sighted [literally as well as figuratively]. *sighs*
Ah. There is nothing to say. I am leading a boring life right now. Slacking at home. Oh well. Nite~ ^__^

2 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hey, Gao Yuan, long time no see!
Well, I don't exactly have a realistic ambition or dream. But there are benefits to keeping yourself open to many options so don't feel so bad about not having an ambition. Hey, I have a lot of backup plans! I hope you don't mind me ranting about them here. First and foremost, I wanna be a researcher at NASA. (but this is impossible) So... next is being a researcher itself in the field of medicine! then admin stuff (cos' I love filing typing and the likes), and finally if I'm forced to go work somewhere else, a maths teacher! cos' I love maths on its own. See, I don't have a concrete ambition either. And it's good. Why don't you just look around (in depth) and see if anything interests you... I walk around the library and I see so many things. I want to be a tour guide, a fengshui shifu, an interior designer, a philosopher, a psychologist etc. everytime I pick up a book on relevant topics.
Btw, cya on thurs k! Remember to bring some food!
I'm slacking too, reading your blog... We must catch up with each other on thurs! Spare me a few minutes on that day so that at least our last conversation together (as a 411-er) would still be fresh in my mind when I enter jc.
Love ya! I know you'll do well in the future, just wait.
(Oops I accidentally deleted it just now.)
Post a Comment
<< Home