Saturday, December 11, 2004

Hello hello. I'm back from Japan. It's been rather a short trip, but rather nice anyway. The weather was really nice, feng1he2ri4li4. Sunny and rather windy too. The places were nice too, but I think I would have enjoyed myself more if I could understand Japanese. Then I would be able to decipher some of the words at least, and wouldn't have felt so alien and like I am so much of an outsider and not-in-it-all. Because when I visit a place, I like to feel like I can blend into it and be able to imagine how it would be like to live there.

And now it's back to staying-home-and-slacking time. Sometimes I wish I could be more useful, but I'm too lazy to do anything productive. Oh well. Heh. I should be getting a holiday job or something, if not, plan hanging-out trips with my friends, and then if not, going to the library and getting a few nice books. Not just lying about the house and doing close to nothing. Hm.

Actually there are a few gatherings going on. There's Primary school gathering -- which seems to involve cycling and maybe movie or something. And there's class gathering -- possibly kite flying/bowling. And there is txy gathering -- steamboat and a Christmas present-exchange. Ah well. But all of them are in semi-existence. And while waiting for gathering plans to solidify I am just being rather bored. *sigh* And now I shall be off before I bore you too with my overflowing boredom.

2 Comments:

Blogger misschong said...

Welcome back to sunny Singapore! =) This is just like how sockie greeted me when I came back from China. Hey, I think it's expected to feel foreign in an unfamiliar place... Comeon, I felt out of place in China itself. Everyone spoke so fast... But I learnt how to speak a bit of their type of Chinese, esp after 10 days! *grins* I think I've forgotten though, by now. Plan the hanging out trips! I'll be the first to sign up if you consider me your friend =X I'm bored at home too... Btw, my primary sch class is having a class gathering now, I think, and I'm not there cos' no one invited me. I think they assumed that I was still overseas cos' they notified everyone else about this outing during that period. Keting's is sadly left out... But nvm, I bet the atmosphere's tense and stramge. Too bad. Just as well I didn't go. *grins* And I dun think your entries are boring! I relish them as entertainment during my lonely home-stay! Blog soon =)

12/14/2004 1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Flubby said: (since i don't ahve an acct.. ^^;;)
welcome back! if only you'd planned your trip to japan to coincide with FMA movie!! hehe, what's txy anyway? *_*

P.S. the other annonymous post was me too. forgot to add my name.. XP;;

12/15/2004 11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home