Have slacked the first few days of Dec holidays off. Heh. Just a few random things:
1) O levels actually felt more terrible than the Prelims did. I was quite stressed during the Prelims I think but less so during the O's, which is bad. One of the reasons for this is probably that the O levels lasted too long, so I kept thinking there was much more time ahead for all the subjects, and started to put things off. I really really hope I did decently because my humanities are awfully shaky this time. [Collapse of communism for History SBQ, oh the horror. And Geog had way too many 6/7/8/9 marks questions, that I didn't have enough points for.] *crosses fingers* I really need a 6 for my L1R5.
2) Tomorrow I need to go back to school to get my report bo0k and testimonials and other things, and be briefed about JC admission. I shouldn't be feeling anything much since I know what I am getting on my report book, [Prelim results] thus I do not really need to prepare my nerves for any terrible trauma. But oh well, testimonials. Bah. Not that I can do anything to help it.
3) Shopping for clothes is a bad enough experience, shopping for dresses is far more gruesome. I look weird in dresses of all shapes and sizes. And they feel weird on me too. Besides, I'm not quite ladylike or gentle enough to walk around on heels and in long dresses without tripping myself, stepping on my skirt, or spraining my ankle. If I actually manage to balance, I will probably be walking in an extremely unsightly manner. *sigh* >_<>
4) A few things to do for the holidays:
- clear up my room >_<
- resume piano lessons
- take guitar lessons [if possible]
- draw things, disfigure people I like by trying to draw them
- scribble things, if possible at all
- sing [I actually wanted to go ktv with friends to sing, but it's quite a crazy plan and I don't think anyone will be interested in joining me, so, well. Haha.]
That's all for now.
And yes, it's time for bed. Nite. And to everyone, enjoy your holidays!! ^__^ We're finally free.

1 Comments:
Here's a comment just in the morning before alma mater =) Anyway, don't worry so much k? I know the o's was bad, but shermin's and my theory is that since these 3 months are probably the last happy weeks of our lives, we'll try not to worry. And... just in case I don't come back from my trip (I'm starting to panic), er... make sure no one gets to see my o level results cos' I'm pretty sure it's bad. haha. this is me being paranoid. ok, cya tonight... and the best thing is, my hair is not settled, the shoes are half there and i dunno anything about make-up. my mother's not at home. eeks. ok, sorry for ranting... and btw, KTV? gawd.
Post a Comment
<< Home