Thursday, October 14, 2004

Tomorrow's Farewell, so today was the last day of school. I love "last days of schools" because of that happy, vague idleness. Everyone's sort of restless and don't feel like doing much work. The teachers, being sympathetic and understanding, decide not to give much work too. And then the vague idleness grows to a vague excitement that crescendo-es until the last block... and tada -- it's going home time... and the holidays have begun.

Today we had Higher Chinese and Chem. During English we got a nice, -symbolic- farewell present from our form teacher. ^_^ And then History was quite nice as our teacher seemed in rather a good mood and was being rather amusing.

Tomorrow's Farewell, as I've mentioned before. After three years to seeing our seniors off, we are finally sending ourselves off. A strange way of putting it, I know. Heh. *sighs*

Am wondering what to do after tomorrow's Farewell Assembly. It would be sort of an anticlimax to go home straight, you know? Yet I really don't know where else to go... shall try to think of a nice place to roam in... and just hang about after school~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home