Dear, dear me. When will you stop talking to yourself, looking at your feet, and glancing around with eyes not focused when you walk, my dear girl? You have suffered, not once, but many times, from NOT looking and not recognising people you see as you walk. Always muttering to yourself or letting your mind wander. *admonishes*
I don't like taking photos. Because of a variety of reasons:
1) I usually can predict the outcome of the photo; I look ugly in all of them, without any exceptions.
2) I look weird smiling, unless I grin extremely widely showing my terrible teeth and braces.
3) I tend to be ready too fast, then my facial muscles will start to twitch and my face will get stiff and ache. Then I will usually decided to rest just as the picture is taken. And then my expression will turn out extremely strange.
4) In the case of group photos, sometimes it's awkward. That's all. But with friends/class it's quite nice actually. ^_^ But I will unfailingly look strange, or at the very least, aesthetically displeasing.
*resolves* I will -so- look out for people when I walk around next time. *nods with conviction*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home