Bleep. First day of the O's. Not officially, just the pract. Chemistry it was. One of, or should I say, the only pract I had any bit of confidence about. I had... I had.
My bunsen burner could not light up until I tried about 5 times. My results were obviously off and I knew what I was supposed to get only I couldn't get it. I couldn't get any gas from the H2O2 pract except for oxygen. I was confused by the strange colours of the solutions and ppts...
The only thing I'm certain about, is that the anion was sulphate. [If it isn't, pray do not disillusion me. Just leave me hallucinating that I got that one mark. Thanks.]
But one good thing has come of this moderately disastrous pract -- I feel motivated to study for chem. This is aiding me get out of my holidayish mood and start studying more "solidly".
Get down to work, my dear. When will you realise, that if you did okay for the Prelims -- that was luck. Besides, that was meant as a "rehearsal", an important one perhaps, but this -- is real.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home