The Sept holidays have started. I ought to be mugging for dear life. Because all the disgusting theory papers are immediately after the Sept hols.
Unfortunately, I am feeling too lazy to mug for dear life. And I know I am so going to regret it soon. *winces at the thought of having to regret over Prelims*
Which is why I am boringly whining about exams and is going away in another 5 minutes. Haha.
To make this more interesting, I shall uh... try to amuse myself and you with the results of... uh. A few quizzes?
***
What's Your Vibe?
yuan, your vibe is Tickled Pink
You've got a sweet side that likes nothing better than to be tickled pink. That's why your charming vibe always rubs people just the right way. An affectionate soul like you is always thinking of others, and you find joy in being a generous and engaging part of your community. After all, you know it's much more rewarding to give than receive.
This doesn't mean that you won't stand up for yourself when necessary. But you think things through before acting, and you tread lightly when you can. And there's no better way to make a bigger or more lasting impression on people than by leaving them tickled pink too.
www.emode.com
[uh. how very interesting and untrue.]
***
My Birthday Colour:
June 14th to 23rd -- Maroon
You're intelligent, and know what's right. You like to make things go your way, which can sometimes cause trouble for not thinking about other peoples' feelings. But you can be patient when it comes to love....Once you get a hold of the right person, it's hard for you to find a better love.
[how utterly logical. If I get hold of the right person, I would probably not want to let go, like most people would. Eh?]
***
Birthday things [by horoscope]:
Gemini: May 21 to June 20
Here are the appropriate flowers for somebody born in June: Rose
[^^ I like roses. But I like other flowers too. Sorry. That was rather a useless thing to say.]
+++
Here are the both the traditional and modern birthstones for somebody born in June:
Traditional Birth Stone - Emerald
Modern Birth Stone(s) - Pearl, Alexandrite or Moonstone
[ooh. I like the modern ones better. I like white/crystal-transparent kind of gems. But I don't like diamonds. Not that it matters.]
***
Speaking of horoscopes, I've never really believed in them. But somehow or another, many of my friends and family members have characters that really suit the astrological descriptions of their characters. It's very interesting, and I am sometimes rather superstitious.
For example, I am Gemini, and I have the supposedly typical Gemini characteristics of being talkative, lively, adaptable, rather childish, fickle, and am interested in many things but have little persistency to go in-depth into anything. My Cancer friend is on the other hand sensitive, more emotional, gentle, more understanding... you know, which are characters typical of a Cancer person. There are more examples, and it's really very amusing.
This entry is already so jumbled, so I shall add on this amusing thing about Gemini people:
***
General Love Characteristics of a Gemini
Keep in mind that the Gemini is the sign of the twin. There is a part of them that needs love and security, and then there's the stronger part of them that needs stimulation and novelty. To remain in a relationship with a Gemini you must be able to satisfy their emotional and mental needs. They love to laugh, travel, spend money, and are eager for new experiences.
[okay... wait... I do NOT love to spend money!]
Since they know a little about many things and almost everything interests them, you can make a great impression by discussing a topic in depth. The Gemini appreciates honesty and sincerity in a person, so make sure you speak your mind, even if you don't share the same point of view. Additionally, don't always stick to one topic of interest, since variety is something they enjoy and find intriguing. These very social and energetic people tend to have a sharp tongue. They are quick to criticize and tend to use words as weapons, so if you're an emotional person that takes things to heart, you may want to avoid this relationship.
[everyone appreciates honesty and sincerity. I hope I'm not as evil as that, using words as weapons indeed...]
When in love, they tend to be quite possessive and inclined to be jealous. Never give them reason to suspect that you're not faithful to them, they don't like to be deceived, and won't put up with it. Once a Gemini has found someone that they can trust and that fills all their needs, they will be an exciting and devoted partner.
[not that bad right... inclined to be jealous? Slightly, maybe... I see. ^^;;]
Haha... enough nonsense for one entry. Nite~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home