Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Let's not talk about Bio Pract. I shall just say that, uh, it could be worse. Haha. And as for German essay. It was okay. A bit too long as usual. Hope the examiners don't mind. *crosses fingers*

I didn't go the school yesterday. I didn't visit my Primary school yesterday either. The first time in 4 years. I desperately wanted to go to school actually. And I desperately wanted to go to Primary school too. [I miss the teachers and the friends and the feeling of loitering in this place-that-had-been-ours.] But as usual, my "mind overrules my heart" and I give up my sentimentalities to study hard for German essay instead, not that it really did much good, except to give me the "reassurance" that I spent one morning memorising forms of verbs and other random rubbish.

And it was Teachers' Day celebration too. It would have been such a happy day. To laugh at the ACE's day routine. To watch with great amusement at the teachers' performance. To feel that happy "unshadowed" good mood as we go home after a pleasantly short day. Such a nice day. But of course, I just had to have my third lang exam that day.

I wonder how many people from our class really turned up. It's so ironic how people like me, who really need to study at home, so long to go, while others, who do not have an exam on that day, wish to be absent from school.

And it must have been sad for our teachers, to see their "supposed mugger" class mugging at home indeed. Having happily forgotten that it's their day of the year.

Haha and I was so jealous yesterday, as I went for third lang, of the groups of people loitering along the road, all in various assortments of school uniform, happily conscious of a holiday the next day and an afternoon that can be spent doing nothing.

To the people who went to school yesterday: good for you! ^_^ And lucky you too. Haiz. Changing a bit of a convenient ending I memorised for German letters: Ich wuensche, dass ich da gewesen waerst~! [Oops. Am forgetting already, hope the grammar's right.]

1 Comments:

Blogger misschong said...

hehheh. yes i went lalala as you already know. anyway, 9 ppl went! well, pui counted, 10 people have 3rd lang, and the rest ponned. you have a younger brother? or did i read wrongly. i thought you were an only child! or a younger sister, that's more likely. eek. good luck for your german paper, do you still have one more paper?

9/01/2004 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home