Thursday, September 09, 2004

Have been having a rather unproductive study week. *sighs* >_<

It seems that the closer I get to the exams, the slack-er I feel, and am. It's disturbing. And worrying. And... you know.

I have finished half of my chem, actually, a bit more than half. I have been avoiding Physics, I really shouldn't, I know. I have been avoiding Bio, not because it is overly beyond me, as in the case of Physics, but because it's quite disgusting to look at the Bio textbook, that I have read through so many times [but am yet to remember anything from]. I have been a little way into Geog and History and SS and the Maths. That's really all I've done after almost 2 weeks.

Yes. I know. I am feeling a mixture of guilt and shame and so on.


***


Have always believed that paper cards are more accurate than plastic ones when one is -trying- to tell fortunes.


***


I need to get it through my thick skull and into my slacking brain -- that if I screw this up, I will have to spend 3 months regretting it.

一次的失误,将要用三个月的泪水来洗涤。

[heh. Yes, my Chinese gets worse every minute. *nods in agreement*]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home