I am grinning like a cheshire cat. ^__^
It's just the rignt pace, not slow and draggy, and not so fast that everything seems to happen without much build up... ending exactly when it should and leaving you with a happy content feeling as you think over it all. It's nicely balanced between being funny and being romantic. There are just 3 main characters, and they are all so endearing. Every little bit is so nice on it's own. And the whole thing has this wonderful feeling of a mingle between reality and irreality. [is there such a word?] It's a story of a happy dream come true~ oh and the music! ^^ I like all the songs used. Haha.
Right. That's all. I shall go away and strive heroically to be productive. My weekend has been wasted again. But I must start to work harder, as Boxer so often says in Animal Farm.
***
这一生也在进取
这分钟却挂念谁
我会说是唯独你不可失去
好风光似幻似虚
谁明人生乐趣
我会说为情为爱仍然是对
谁比你重要
成功了败了
也完全无重要
谁比你重要
狂风和暴雨都因你燃烧
一追再追
只想追赶生命里一分一秒
原来多么可笑
你是真正目标
一追再追
追踪一些生活最基本需要
原来早不缺少~
拥有你即使平凡也最重要
好光阴纵不太多
一分钟那又如何
会与你共同度过都不枉过
疯恋多错误更多
如能从新作过
我会说愿能为你提前做错
谁比你重要
成功了败了
也完全无重要
谁比你重要
狂风和暴雨都因你燃烧
一追再追
只想追赶生命里一分一秒
原来多么可笑
你是真正目标
一追再追
追踪一些生活最基本需要
原来早不缺少~ 只得你
会让我仿佛人群里最重要
拥有你即使沉睡了 也在笑
<< 追 [张国荣]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home