Friday, August 13, 2004

Friday the 13th! *ominous music*...

No. Nothing terrible happened today. Haha. Went to school, had a Bio test, and came home with dear Izzy. Were talking about Itazura na Kiss. And never imagined it could be so funny, when you just tell the plot for what it is. Absolutely zero logic really. But really cute and funny, not to mention incomprehensible. We laughed so much my face ached from all the strain. ~_^

I will be watching Jin Zhi Yu Ye on Sunday. Sorry if I'm tiring everyone with my obsession. That's all I'm going to say about it, and that I'm very expectant. Hehz.

That's all for now. 5 days of proper school left. Never really knew that I would miss school. But I have such nice, dear teachers. And a lovely class. We do have cliques, but we mingle well anyway. And our movie watching + eating. I'm really beginning to like school. With the routine lessons, the happy recess/lunch times, the laughing while coming home. And in 5 days. Maybe 6, it will all be over. *sighs*

2 Comments:

Blogger misschong said...

hmm. one good thing's that our class doesn't have major cliques anymore. everybody mixes around, or so i think. you know what, I think we've gotten over that Itazura na Kiss show. =( ah and you are still going ga-ga over it. I like GTO! hehe. the girl's so pretty. yep. I officially hate August 13. hmph stupid piano exam. You make yesterday sound like a short day. Anyway, I can't understand why you can watch a show 4 times and still wanna watch it again! nvm, the show must be good. I WANNA WATCH SUMMER SCENT. must remember to catch it tonight. (here's quite a long comment to make up for the many many days I didn't comment cos' i wasn't online. hehz.)

8/14/2004 11:16 AM  
Blogger aeriality said...

To Ket: Haha no, I'm not ga-ga over it. It's just a very funny thing to converse over, since it brings much laughter, because of it's very ridiculousness. Friday was a short day, for me at least. *grins* How was your piano exam? Hope it was good. It's a bit odd to comment on my own blog. But nevermind, am not in the mood to post... so.

8/15/2004 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home