Tuesday, August 24, 2004

First you try to read through the notes. Then the textbook if there is one. And then there are worksheets and test papers of course, things that remind you how tragic you have always been at it. And after it all there are always the TYS's to do. *sigh*

It's a neverending process.

Last night I dreamt of our class and video watching. An anime I believe it was. And later we were on a bus going somewhere. I think. Hm. Haha. Strange jumbly dreams.

I notice my blog getting boring-er. Maybe it's just the fact that I'm at home mugging. I'm not in the mood to be interesting or funny. Oh dear. Like I was looking through my diary the other day. The front bits were so amusing. And strange. After that my writing was just dry and dull and full-of-nothing.

Yep, once again, happy studying! ^_^ [If it's possible at all.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home