Sunday, August 29, 2004

Eek. Am frantically searching for some [apparently] lost bio practs. The one with drawings of cucumbers and tomatoes... and the one with two plants with big and small lumens respectively. *looks around desperately*

Yes, you might have realised, I have Biology Practical Prelims tomorrow. The thing is, I never really understood bio practs. I am never fast enough to finish up everything on time. I am never fast enough to finish all the questions on time. I never know how to draw diagrams/graphs/histograms. I hardly ever get accurate results. I never seem to know how to answer the questions correctly. And in fact often I find the model answers rather strange [probably since I do not seem to get bio pract] and the questions rather inexplicit.

Therefore, in short, I feel that I am going to die during Bio Pract tomorrow. And there is such an enormous variety of strange questions they can post you, how will I prepare sufficiently for this? I feel so un-bothered since I am going to die anyway. I feel resigned to my sad fate.

*sighs* I ought to be learning about how to draw funny little pictures of fruits and things, or maybe practising the art of cutting strips of potatoes of specific dimensions.

Farewell for now, then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home