Sunday, August 22, 2004

Alas. Just watched the last bit of the table tennis game. Poor Li Jia Wei. Actually for yesterday's match she played really well at first. Thought she was better than her opponent. Oh well. Noticed that the Korean players seem to tend to make a lot of shouting noises. Probably to encourage themselve and to boost their own confidence. *sigh* It gets a bit. uh. Anyway, so sad. *haiz* The Jing Jun Hong story has repeated itself. Nevermind... Li Jia Wei must try again 4 years later... and we'll all be behind you ^^~

Hm. It's study leave now. I cannot seem to concentrate properly. Must be a lack of pressure, hence motivation. Ah well.

Hm. Went for speech day yesterday. Uh, no dear, not to receive a prize, do not be mistaken. More like... to squander a perfectly good morning which could be put to studying and other things. Oh well, guess our school wanted to motivate and encourage us to work hard by showing us how brilliant other people are. Uh. Yeah, probably that is why. Actually I don't think most of us felt that motivated, more like oh dear, we wasted the whole morning. Yes, and I think we were supposed to take it as a privilege. But since we were there just to fill space, it was more like... feeling extra and slightly bored. Oh, but the concert segment was very nice. ^^

Heh I made a schedule for myself for the study leave, or else I do not think I will know where to begin. But I have not been following it properly at all. Haiz. I fell asleep once in the middle of Plate Tectonics, and got very tired in the middle of Kinematics. Haha. It's time to study Higher Chinese, in fact. Thus I leave you now~

To everyone on study leave, or not on study leave now... good luck with your mugging!! And try to stay happy through all the rigorous revision~ ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home