Friday, July 23, 2004

Summary of the day's events: rather slacky day consisting of pretty comfortable lessons and a tragic workshop/lecture thing during which I tried to conceal my amusement, otherwise slept. After school, went to support Rhythmic Gym, which means watching rather interestedly with Janice, Eunice, Hwei Fen, Hanyin, Heidi... other people, and clapping and cheering at random. Gym is so amazing, everyone's so flexible... and you seem to feel your own stiff bones creak as you cringe while watching the "small bendy things" [says Janice] do scary things like "fold" themselves up.

Do you know of the kind of mood, where this strange feeling of almost unreasonable irritated-ness and upsetness just grows suddenly from inside you, and you feel ready to just bite the head off the first person who comes and disturbs your peace? I'm feeling like that now. I always do, when I'm worried over too many things, or when I've been woken up by someone else when I'm totally exhausted and sleepy. Right now, it's both: I'm worrying over my Physics Mock Practical Exam [which happens to be tomorrow, at an unearthly hour of 7.30am], and I was woken from my sleep [which is very well actually, or else I would be unprepared and suffering a cold tmr morning]. I feel so impatient and fretful I feel like fuming at the first person who happens to be here... and I know after it all I'll find it all ridiculous, but it's just... my bad temper at work I guess, since my brain hasn't woken up fully and gained total self-control yet. I'm just being silly. I'll be alright in a while... *tries to calm down*

Oh yes, so Physics Practical Mock Exam tomorrow. I must go and revise properly now. Hope I won't be too sleepy, and be able to finish up and get accurate results, and finish the experiments and all the questions! Am really hoping nothing bad will happen and nothing will suddenly malfunction or something. Oh well. *crosses fingers*

And till another time, it's goodnite. And bye. *yawns*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home