No I'm not here to complain about the bridge again. I am here to express my worries and hopes for the bridge. I worry that it will not take enough weight. I worry that it will bend and become mis-shapened. I worry that the joints will let go. I worry that the load bar will drop off. I worry that the load will move up and down and cause problems. I worry that the wire will slack or be not strong enough. I worry that the middle top bar will go. I worry that the whole bridge will twist itself.
Therefore I hope that our bridge will surprise us with its strength tomorrow, by taking a weight of at least 15kg. I hope that it will remain properly shaped and not fall in between the supports, when 15kg is loaded onto it. I hope nothing terrible will happen and our bridge will hold [hopefully] up to 30kg, without the bridge bending too much, or members breaking, or the joints falling out, or wires snapping. Also, that we will pass the Q&A session alright. Haha good luck to us~!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home