Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Ah well. Today there was this amusing chatting session which was supposed to be for our Math Club and some students also in Math Club in China. It was mildly awkward and we spent most of our time pei2 zuo4-ing... other times I was busy trying to place under cover my amusement. But it was rather interesting and we conversed with this very, uh, converse-able student. She was quite interesting.
 
Besides that, we watched a bit of Love Letters today. A Jap movie that I have heard was very very nice and romantic and sad. However I think it was not so suitable for class watching -- 30 girls chatting and laughing -- it's not a very conducive environment for drowning yourself in a sad sweet movie. I think we ended up waiting almost impatiently for the appearance of Takashi Kashiwabara, and in the mean time, criticising the other male actor, who was, um, well, not very good looking. Oh, and I just found another person sharing the same sentiments towards -him- as half of my class... haha Zhiyi thinks he's cool.

Racial Harmony Day tomorrow! I would like to wear ethnic costumes tomorrow... except that I have non. >_< It's sad that I've never worn ethnic costumes to secondary school before... Perhaps I will try to borrow, we'll wait and see.
 
By the way, my CDs have increased to 9! Haha. Not a lot really, compared to 90% other people, but nevertheless I am happy that I now own Leslie Cheung's movie songs CD. Not many people [especially those my age] like him, I realise, but many of his songs are really nice~ like zhui1. Beautiful music, beautiful lyrics... and the movie it was in! -- it was about a beautiful dream come true~ *sighs* ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home