Physics Mock today was... not really as bad as I expected. I guess I expected it to be like last year's End-of-Year paper, which was really a killer~ There were a few rather ambiguous questions in the MCQ section, and yes, as usual I encountered several problems with the Paper II, but all in all -- not that bad really. I have no expectations at all for my Physics. *sighs*
Am aching to talk about PoA. But am trying also to limit my online time. Actually there is quite a lot I want to talk about, but they'll keep.
Did I ever mention I love Anne of Green Gables and the rest of the series? Well, just happened to remember, since I met a fellow "lover" of the book~! ^^ My chief ambition in life when I was twelve was to be like Anne I think... I never minded the scrapes... and other than that, her life is like... perfect~ But I don't like Rilla... and what makes her think she can be like Anne or take Anne's place? She must be hallucinating... *rants* Shall stop, like I said, they'll keep.
Tomorrow's Chem Practical. I cannot quite study for it. So perhaps I will spend time on A Math instead...
Seeya~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home