Tuesday, June 22, 2004

I notice everyone else puts a lot of personal particulars in their blogs. Perhaps I should too... will do so after the O levels I think... modify and renovate my blog a bit. The layout is quite eeky, but right now I cannot be bothered, and also being the computer-idiot that I am, I can hardly do anything much with my A Math Mock test waiting.

Oh yes~ there is only A Math left! This time tomorrow I would be temporarily free from all the Mock exams and cramming and so on. But then I would probably be trying to wrap up my homework instead, since our school reopens on Thursday [our June holiday started two days early], if I have any discipline, that is.

And yes, about the Chemistry Practical today. As usual I was being very lost, not knowing what to do first and what to do after. I think I wasted much time staring from one side of my table to the other, wondering frantically to myself "How much more time do I have? So what shall I do now??" ... haha. But the practicals did not turn out as bad as I thought. At least I finished everything, whether they're correct or not I wouldn't know. But it isn't one of those papers you go out and *know* you are going to die.

But oh, my calculator died today while I was doing the only question that needed a calculator. I was totally devastated and just lost my head. So I got up and snatched the poor other person's calculator, muttering *sorry* under my breath [there are two people at a bench]. Well, she wasn't using the calculator then. Haha... must have seemed quite comical. And I, for some unknown reason, tried to place a test tube of potassium dichromate on the table. It obviously, spilled, since the base was round like most test tubes, and it was not in equilibrium. And then I realised what foolish nonsense I was doing and tried to put it back into the test tube rack, but, alas, most of it was spread over the top of my bench. Nervousness makes people do amazing things. ^^;;

Alright! Since A Math is the last one of the series of Mocks... shall go away and prep properly for it~ to earn myself a HAPPY, free afternoon tomorrow. [and not one in which I mourn over careless or panicky mistakes I'd made during the Mock exam]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home