Am talking to a friend online about the HP series right now... I really really want to watch the HP3 movie. [as I have mentioned countless times before] And I really really hope the next two books will be out soon! -- in which I really hope Harry doesn't die, well, just felt that after all the 7 books of fighting, it would be quite sad to have Harry die, even if Voldemort dies with him. *sigh*
And just felt that HP5 OotP was a bit too angsty for me... and I was quite, well, shocked by Harry's behaviour... not to mention I do like Sirius very much, and really wished he hadn't died simply because Harry had refused to heed anyone's advise in asking him to learn Occlumency properly. Ah well. Shall just hope the next book will be better and more satisfying.
I wish I could be more interesting. But it is difficult at the moment since my life is being quite boring. Heh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home