This holiday I need to do a lot of things:
1. Prepare for mock exams. [Biology mock is on my birthday! *sigh*]
2. Finish my stacks of holiday homework.
3. Study Geography, History, Higher Chinese and Social Studies.
This holiday I want to do a few things too:
1. Watch Harry Potter #3! ^^
2. Watch Shrek 2! ^^
3. Read and watch TV and slack...
If I manage to weigh my priorities right and obtain some discipline in time, I will be able to finish what I need to do. As for what I want to do, I guess I have no choice but to try to leave them till I have more time... which isn't likely to be anytime soon. *sighs*
I must try to hypnotise myself into thinking that I love to study [Physics and Geography especially] and I love test papers and homework... *concentrates*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home