Oh dear I really don't know how to work this blogging thing very well...
Anyway it's officially the first day of the June holidays today. But had to go to school in the morning for a heavy dose of Math... during which as usual i could do less than half the questions. Oh well.
Came home and slacked. Went out intending to buy presents -- because it's Chinese Drama Performance Tomorrow!!! ^^-- but was unable to decide. I never learnt the art of buying suitable presents for people... so I shall probably be lazy and evil and buy nothing for anyone. I practise that every year anyway. Then I always end up feeling so guilty when other people get me presents.
I foresee a very busy day tomorrow. I have gone and landed myself in another predicament by thinking that I can manage everything into the little time I have. And then of course I realise I can't. But this time it's really not so much my fault. Ah well. Shall just hope that everything runs smoothly.
Oh, and good luck to myself and the whole CD for yanchu! ^_^

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home